In order to help struggling DEI-admits engage more inclusively with MIT’s heightened commitment to BIPOC and LGBTQN supremacy, the Associate Dean of Mandatory Behavioral Therapy unveiled a series of diversity-centric engineering & science courses that will be offered starting in the fall-2022 semester.
- 18.01q – Queer differential calculus. Taught by the Drag Queen of Mathematics.
- 18.01nb – Non-binary calculus (a safe space cry room alternative to 18.01q)
- 3.09ts – Two-spirit x-ray crystallography. Pioneering new ways of knowing.
- 4.01r – Anti-racist & queer body architecture. This one is not a joke.
- 5.01c – Chemistry of color. Study the impact of melanin on exothermic 7-11 burning.
- 6.002v – Virtue signaling error correction algorithms. How to avoid cancellations.
- 7.02i – Invertebrate social justice. Spineless guest lecturer – L. Rafael Reif.
- 8.01f – Feminist physics. Learn about Newtonian incel misogyny.
- 11.04t – Trans urban transport. See how to ride like the wind.
- 14.01m – Micro & Macro Marxism. Featuring Samuelson’s USSR GDP forecasts.
- 22.02l – Lesbian light water reactor design. How to achieve equity critical mass.
- No changes to SHASS curriculum, already fully woke
Story submitted by Thomas H. Adams